- Removes tartar and limestone from the circuits of wall-mounted water-heaters and boilers.
For the maintenance of gas-fired wall-mounted water-heaters and boilers.
- Action time: 30 to 60 minutes.
- Equipment: gloves, protection of the eyes and face, plastic funnel, and plastic container.
- Rinsing: cold water for several minutes.
|VERY DANGEROUS PRODUCT
Scrupulously comply with the precautions for use as recommended on the product.
Directions for Use :
- → Attentively read the precautions for use and the recommendations on the product.
- → Do the work in a ventilated room or outside.
- → Mix in a container one part of product for five parts of cold water according to the importance of the deposits to be removed.
- → To proceed :
- → Leave to act for 30 to 60 minutes (the product can be left in the coil for 24 hours). During the operation, some foam (chemical reaction) will be seen to be released: continue until the foam disappears.
- → Rinse abundantly with cold water for several minutes.
Either mechanically: descaling pump.
Or manually: dismantle the coil and to put it in a plastic container. Pour the prepared product into the coil via a plastic funnel.