Rainwater Maintenance & Treatment
- Clarifies the water of an outside cistern or butt
- Eliminates odours.
- Reduced limestone and softens the water..
For the treatment of rainwater.
- After 48 hours, the treated water is suitable for watering plants, the kitchen garden or for pets to drink.
- Without chlorine.
When you use rainwater for your toilets, watering or cleaning, the water may sometimes be cloudy or milky or give off unpleasant odours. This product clarifies the water in the outdoor tank or reservoir and eliminates odours. Its use reduces scale and softens the water. After 48 hours, the treated water is suitable for watering of plants or vegetable gardens or pet consumption. Chlorine-free.
Directions for Use :
- Micro station treatment :
- → Pour 1 dose 1/2 per 100 litres of water every 2 months.
- → Repeat the operation in the event of heavy rain.
- → Wait 48 hours before using the treated water.
- Dosage :
- Content of the dose: ± 30 gr
Brico, Leroy Merlin, Orga