Biological* Odour Stopper
- Curative solution which treats the odours in 24 hours.
- Dissolves the plugs, digests grease, soap and papers, and stimulates the bacterial flora.
- Supports the starting of your septic tank for a fortnight.
For septic tanks, wastewater tanks, grease tanks, sumps.
- 1 box for a family of 1 to 4 people at most (beyond that, double the quantity).
- Resists antibiotics, acids, bleach and soda.
Provides effective treatment in your septic system to deal with problems and restore normal operation. Treats odours within 24 hours, dissolves clogging thanks to the bacteria which digest grease, soap and paper and stimulates bacterial flora to facilitate start-up of your septic system for two weeks. Resistant to antibiotics, acids, bleaching agent and caustic soda
Directions for Use :
- Treatment of the septic tank:
- 1st day: pour the contents of the red sachet into the toilet then flush. Stops odours in 24 hours thanks to the enzymes.
- 3rd day: pour the contents of the blue sachet into the toilet then flush. The product dissolves the plugs thanks to the bacteria.
- 7rd day: pour the contents of the green sachet into the toilet then flush. The product restores the workings of the septic tank thanks to the micro-organisms.
Treatment of grease tanks : Use only the red sachet. For a better dilution, pour its contents into something containing two litres of warm water. Pour gently into the sink while letting the tap run.
Brico, Déma, Leroy Merlin, Orga, Outimag
* The product or its components do not come from organic farming. The term "bio" or "biological" refers to enzymes derived from microbiological organisms